* Single one-hour session $55
* Three-session package $150 ($50 per session)
* Six-session package $270 ($45 per session)
* Eight-session package $320 ($40 per session)
* Single one-hour session $30 each student
* Three-session package $75 per person ($25 per session)
* Six-session package $125 per person (~$21 per session)
* Eight-session package $145 per person (~$18 per session)
A consultation may include – but is not limited to – an Ayurvedic constitutional (dosha) assessment, tongue and pulse analysis, nutritional and lifestyle suggestions, private yoga instruction including asana (poses), meditation, pranayama and mudra.
* Approx. 2 hours ($150)
* This is for first time clients or those clients with more than 24 months since their last appointment.
* During an Ayurvedic wellness consultation, you will become familiar with Ayurveda as it applies to living in a balanced state of health and happiness. After a review of your health history, daily habits and routines, we will work together to develop a plan based on your individual needs and goals. We will cover basic lifestyle, the Ayurvedic clock, dietary guidelines, yoga asana, pranayama, meditation and mudras, herbs and oils.
Following your initial Ayurvedic wellness consultation, you can return for follow-up consultations to maintain balance.
* 1 hour ($75)
* Check-in and assess your current state of wellness
* Track your progress
* Address any new concerns
* Identify challenges and successful results
* Make necessary modifications to your Ayurvedic wellness plan
Using oils on marma points of the head and neck, experience relaxation and rejuvenation. You will be laying on your back on a soft table, relaxed and cozy for this experience.
$40 - 45 Minute Session
This is a lovely way to care for your back. Oil is placed inside a soft dough circle on the lower back. One relaxes on the massage table face down for 35 minutes. The recommendation is to do this 3 days in a row for the best effect.
$40 - 45 Minute Session
2,500 years ago a dynamic bodywork therapy based upon yoga and Ayurveda practices appeared in the temples of Thailand. Called Thai Yoga Massage, this unique healing system guides you through a series of gentle yoga postures - resulting in a comprehensive full-body treatment that relieves muscular tension, improves circulation, boosts the immune system, and balances the body energetically. The ~90-minute Thai Yoga Massage is performed on a soft mat on the floor; both client and practitioner are dressed in comfortable clothing allowing ease of movement and flexibility.
$108 - 90 Minute Session
$300 - package of 3
Reiki is a Japanese healing technique for stress reduction and relaxation. Rei means Universal aspect and Ki means vital life force energy. It is the universal life energy that interpenetrates and connects all. If one's life force energy is low or unbalanced, we are more likely to be ill-at-ease or in a state of dis-ease. When our energy is balanced and free flowing, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. What is Reiki?
* 30- minutes - partial body treatment for specific area/need $45
* 60 - minutes - full body treatment or remote treatment $60
* Remote Reiki also available, contact me for mor information
Yoga Nidra is an evidence-based approach to healing and conscious awareness that creates deep and peaceful relaxation, letting the mind drop into a theta state. Through Yoga Nidra, we learn to enter into a new state of awareness where we are able to access the subtle flow of energy (prana) in body and mind. Not only are we more relaxed and deeply rested through this practice, we leave the practice empowered to be a conscious participant in the healing process. In the session, you will be laying on your back with support from blankets and/or pillowor or sitting in a chair in a comfortable position so that you can emain still.
*Call for pricing and scheduling. This is an excellent group exercise, but can also be done individually.
Aqua yoga is a fun and gentle low impact aquatic activity. Aqua Yoga takes the principles and movements of Yoga and adapts them to the water. With the release of gravity, the body is able to find the optimum stretch while putting less stress on the joints. The resistance of water creates opportunity to build strength. Using the rhythm of the breath an inner sense of relaxation can be achieved. Aqua environments are calming and inviting. There is a natural serenity associated with water, and this improves the mind-body connection and readies the mind for a more peaceful, meaningful meditation. Final Savasana (corpse pose) and breathing in Mountain Pose are extremely nurturing in the tranquility of the water.
* Private Session - $55
* Group Session - $15 per student (minimum 4 participants)
** I am CPR/AED certified